The documentation for the labscript suite can be found in the docs folder of each bitbucket repository. The links below will take you to the documentation for the latest release version.
Using the suite
- Writing an experiment with labscript
- Compiling experiments in runmanager
- Using BLACS
- Using BIAS
- Writing analysis scripts and using lyse
- Using mise for optimisation
Adding support for new devices
- Adding a new device to labscript
- Adding a new device to BLACS
- Adding new cameras to BIAS: see page 6 of the BIAS documentation
A scripted control system for autonomous hardware-timed experiments
P. T. Starkey, C. J. Billington, S. P. Johnstone, M. Jasperse, K. Helmerson, L. D. Turner, and R. P. Anderson
The following article appeared in Review of Scientific Instruments 84, 085111 (2013) and may be found at http://link.aip.org/link/?rsi/84/085111.
Copyright 2013 American Institute of Physics. This article may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires prior permission of the author and the American Institute of Physics.
Also available at arXiv:1303.0080